Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Thursday, June 30, 2016

1 Lipstick 3 Colour!



Hello Everybody I'm back with a new tutorial! This time round is a make up tutorial as you can see from the title. What?? 1 lipstick 3 lip colours?? You must be joking right wei yun? haha Nope its real and i'm gonna show how i get the most out of my red lipstick step by step. Let's start!

1st Lip Colour = Straight from the tube
Things you need :
 1. Red Lipstick 
 2. Lip brush
 3. Concealer


Apply straight from the tube 

 If you got out of the line dont panic! 

This is where your concealer and lip brush comes in to correct the mistake.

Voila! Fixed and perfect! 


2nd Lip Colour = Korean Gradient Lip
Things you need : 
1. Red Lipstick
2. A fluffy eyeshadow brush ( I used mine from my Naked 3 Palette brush )


Conceal your original lip colour with a concealer.


 Apply the red lipstick using a fluffy eyeshadow brush


 * Ignore my chapped lips, I have really dry lips! Any suggestions of good products for dry lips?


Reapply the red lipstick just on the inner of the lips



 Tadaahhh  !


It gives a really natural lip colour as if it was your original lip colour. 
( Spot my cat? :P ) 


 3rd Lip Colour = Burgundy Lips
Things you need : 
1. Red Lipstick
2. Lip brush 
3. Black eyeshadow ( I used eyeshadow colour Blackheart from Naked 3 palette's )


Apply the lipstick using the brush 


Using a brush can give you more precise line without getting out of the line. 
It also gives a softer colour outcome compare applying straight from the tube.


Load your brush with some black colour eyeshadow.


Apply the black eyeshadow onto the lips layer by layer until your desire darkness.

See the red lipsticks slowly becomes a darker shade. 


 Here's the finished look! 


That's it for today's post! Hope you learn something!
I had fun creating these lip colours, hope you all will love them :)

Be creative and have fun my loves! 


Till next time!


Much love,
Wei.Yun
xoxo


You can also follow me on social media :

Instagram, snapchat, twitter : weiiyunnnn



No comments:

Post a Comment