Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, August 17, 2015

DIY Throw Pillows!

Hey guys! I've been really busy with assignments last semester so I don't have time to blog. But now I'm having my semester break *cheers which means more updates? *fingercrossed.

Anyways, here a tutorial on how to sew these cute little throw pillows of a kitten and english bulldog to brigthen up your room!


1. Materials : Prepare any design that you perferred ( for mine is these two printed animal fabric that i bought at a handicraft store ), some cotton fabric that is big enough to cover ur design( for the back layer ), fabric scissors and some push pins, some stuff cottons



2. Start but outlining 1/2" inches outside of your design ( I used 1/4"inches but it somehow stretches my design and it doesn't look that good, so 1/2"inches might do the job )


3. Cut out your design following the outline you drew. After that, pin it down to your back layer fabric wrong side to wrong side ( Wrong side = non design side ) and cut it out.



4. Now face right side of your design with the right side of your back layer fabric and sew it together 1/2" inches.

Note : Dont sew finish the whole thing, leave a small gap to turn the fabric right side out.

5. Now you can stuff your pillow with cottons until ur desire puffness! 


Voila! You've made your own throw pillows! Hope you understand my step by step tutorials any problems that you want to know you can comment down below, I will be happy to answer them! And I wish to see your recreations if you done any throw pillows! Share them with me by tagging me on instagram! :)

That's all for today's post! Thanks for reading! Love you all :*




muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

2 comments: