Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Friday, August 29, 2014

Winning a lucky draw!

That day was one of my luckiest day of my life! *couldn't remember when lol sry for the lack of update! Anyways it started on when i was on my way home from college and i got a call for Parkamaya which was a shopping outlet in Fahrenheit They told me that i've won one of their lucky draws! At 1st i couldn't remember but after some thought i remembered i signed up the lucky draw competition while i was shopping there! So they asked if i could go and redeem my prize on Saturday, but i couldn't reply to them right away cause of course 1st i scared it was a scam, 2nd i have class on that day! But after checking my mail and getting confirmation that it wasn't a scam, asked my mom to follow me to redeem the prize and of course skipping class while hoping it was worth it lol. So we reached Fahrenheit following the time they asked us to arrive. So while waiting the prize ceremony to begin and also the other winners to arrive, my mom and I wasn't really even looking forward to winning a good prize so we were just sitting there playing candy crush lol haha. After awhile finally the prize giving ceremony begin.... 1st introducing the prizes, the start calling the winners from the consolation prize.......4th winner.... *im still not called... my heart starts to raced... 3rd winner..... 2nd winner.... * i thought it was going to be me but...... 1st winner... WEI YUN! CONGRATULATION! *stunned... *really? Me? hahahahahahaa I won 1st prize! My mom and i was still in shocked when he gave me my prize haha. Every guy winner was like eyeing on my prize and some even trying to switch my prize with theirs xD haha So we called and told my dad about it and so expected he was shocked too...
Anyways that's how my lucky day happened! 
But wait.... you must be curious what i won right? hahahaha
here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


haha that's all! Thanks for reading this long and probably boring blog post ! 
ending it with my ootd :P 

 *picture was too bright tried to tone it down but failed so this is the end product lol hahaha



muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment