Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dry paint nails!



Hello everybody! How's it going? Sry for the lack of updates! But guess what, I'm back with a new tutorial! This time is a nail art tutorial and it super simple to do. I call this "Dry Paint Nails" well because its inspired by the effect that dry paint creates.

Hope you guys will like it :)
These are the base coat, top coat and colours I've used.
Colours : White, Pale Yellow, Blue-ish purple and Lilac

Step 1 : Paint your nails with ur desire base coat. For mine is the Sally Hansen Miracle cure which is actually a nail strengthening formula base coat.


Step 2 : Swipe both side of the brush till its almost dried.


Step 3 : Paint it only the top part of your nails. There is no specific colour where which colour should go 1st. Just follow your hearts desire!

Step 4 : Continue layering another colour until you are satisfied with the outcome and that's it!

finished! 



Hope you understand this tutorial and also love this nail design!
Thanks for reading!
Comment down below if you don't understand anything, i'm very willing to reply your questions!

P/s : Sry for the bad quality of the photos because i've used my phone to take them. Hope to get properly tools for taking close up photos using my camera soon!

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

4 comments: