Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Will it be reality again?

Dreaming has always been my everyday routine since young. Its been controlling my emotions everyday the second I wake up. Anyways, if you follow my blog or even been to my life with me during high school, I had this friend where I was so close to i tell everything to her until one day we never ever talked to each other again. And of course its been hard on me and I've became repellent to any friends who tries to be close to me.
But that's not the point of this post. I just want to record down what i dreamt that day about US being close again.
So yeah, the dream started like we we're how we used to be, hanging out, laughing and even teasing each other. It was so real, it felt real even after i woke up. I still thought it was real and it made me so happy the minute i wake up. But that only lasted for a few minutes until reality hit me. IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM. And i smirked. But what a wonderful dream it was. I'm not sure whether its like what you used to tell me that, when u miss someone too much it will occur in your dream even thought you never talked about it or even think about it on your daily routine. I guess its true? These similar dreams have been happening once in a while in my life. Maybe my brain is trying to tell me not to forget about our friendship or even trying to tell me the truth deep inside my heart.
Well i guess that's about my dream which i couldn't forget till now. Lastly just if this friend is reading this I would want to hug her and say...
Dear friend,
I miss you. A lot.

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

2 comments: