Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Casual Sunday.

Hey guys, yes its been awhile since i've blogged. So here i am updating what i did with my family on sunday last week! Well its been a long time since we get to go out together as a family day on Sunday where all the member's are free. As you know, elder brother started working and its so hard for him to adjust his time for us. So this week he was finally free and dad decided we go on a casual sunday movie morning in Pavillion :)
 Typical Malaysian style breakfast. 

After breakfast we rushed to the cinema for our movie. After movie, then shopped for a little while then off we go home. Not thing much to blog about actually but just feel like sharing what i did on sunday last week hehe.

But i had a great week last week though besides that. And one of it was getting a laptop! I've always wanted one since young and now i finally have it.
THE MACBOOKPRO.
hahaha it even sounds PRO just by its name lol.
Anyways this means i will be blogging more often? ( No promises! *fingercross )
Lastly, ending my outfit of the day on Sunday!
That's it! Thanks for chilling in and wasted 3 minutes of your life reading my boring blog post about my boring Sunday :P


muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment