Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, March 24, 2014

Result day!

So the time of the year, where all our results will be announced had finally arrived. My heart was racing, nervousness filled my whole tummy, its  like something big was about to happen in our lifes. Actually it is because this result might either make us or break us, our future depends on it so so much.
SO, on the beautiful sunny morning on 20th of March, i woke up feeling nervous, texted babe asking what time will he be in school. Crazy boy was so nervous and couldn't handle the pressure and checked his result. Holllyyyyshyt, he got 9As?! which mean straight As for him! I was like shyt, im doommmed, im doomed. Calmed down and went to school, i was so nervous i couldn't even start talking to ppl eventhough i want to. After a few hours of waiting for nothing lol, we finally gathered at the school hall to wait for our results to be announced. *Thumpp *thummmpp my heart beats faster than ever....  With beside me shu qi who was also nervous and babe who was calm because he knew his result already lol. 
The results are announced from 6As to the straight aways scholars. Each of my friends one by one got on to the stage and got their results, thunder loud claps were giving to them to congratulate their success.. As one by one goes up from 6As, 7As and 8As.. I was losing hope cause i never thought i could get more that 6As, but when I was called and i scored 9As, I was overjoyed, my mind was blank and i walked to the stage without thoughts and got my results from my school headmistress. 
I did it! 9As! I can't believe still until now. All my hard work was paid off. I want to thank all my friends, family and teachers who helped me. For what i achieved today, without u all is impossible. Deep from my heart, I thank you all :)

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

3 comments: