Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Naked 3 Journey.

YES YES YES ITS FINALLY HERE! Well finally here in my hands to be exact. Naked 3 had been launched last year and i was craving for it ever since! Went to almost every Sephora in KL to search for it and its all sold out?! Whattt? So my only hope was the Sephora i pass by in Penang Paragon but didn't went in and now i'm in KL. So how? I asked my best cousin brother who lives in Penang to help me go check it out whether they have it. And guess what YES THEY HAVE! So I asked him to get 2 for me, one for myself and one for my brother's gf. I was such a lucky girl as my Naked 3 was a gift from my brother! :') Thank youuuu! But my Naked 3 cannot just fly over here so it has its journey lol. It was passed to my aunt who often comes down but wasn't sure whether she's coming down or not. Then the other day when i was giving up of waiting and planning to ask my aunt to sent it over here by mail then my cousin suddenly called me and say my aunt came down and my package had arrived! I was so thrilled! So, from my cousin's house, his gf drove over and passed it to me! AND FINALLY IN MY ARMS! :') need to thank so many ppl for this thing to arrive lol anyways thank you everyone who helped me :')
SO HERE IT IS!


PRETTTY ROSE GOLD PACKAGING!

12 ROSEY TONES OF SHADES.
How can you not love this!!
It also comes with a two sided brushes just like the Naked 2 palette!


Ohh this box also comes with 4 samples of Urban Decay's eye primer for us to try on ! :)



That's all about it! Can't wait to try them on for my cousin's wedding!
Anyways thanks for reading! :D

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment