Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Penang Trip!

My hometown is Penang if you guys haven't know. So i'll go back there once in awhile to visit my grandparents and not forget their delicious local cuisine! Just by thinking of it makes me drool already... Anyways this time round going back was not about eating but more about spending time with my grandparents! My mom have been planning to bring her parents( my grandparents ) to go for holiday, staying in hotel, enjoy the beach and view. So after planning for months, the time i finally here!
Dad drove us back to Penang, picked up my grandparents and off we go to our hotel! Our hotel is Park Royal Hotel, located up on the mountain somewhere lol. Its a really nice and relaxing hotel great to spend time with families :) We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights and it was fun :)
Ohhhhhhh, and not forget the highlight of this trip was my 1st parachute experience and it was awesome! I wasn't scared but super excited! When it was my turn, I just followed my instructor and in seconds, i'm high up in the sky! Its like im flying lololol. Sea beneath me and breathtaking scenery, cooling sea breeze, so relaxing and enjoyable! Would do it once more if i had a chance and IF its cheaper lolol. Besides that the pool was also really nice, breakfast was also delicious especially they have my favorite chocolate danish roll which i can take which ever how many i want :P lol Anyways that probably sum up my whole trip to Penang this time :) Thanks for reading !






cousin brother who came and stayed with us :)







much love,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment