Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm sewing again! Cute handy pouch!

Yes, I''ve been sewing again! :D
 During school days, me and my friends we're chit chatting about purses. Then we came across that the purse that we use to bring along with us is too big and its so inconvinient to bring it to college next time everyday since we have to bring along out IC, phones and etc. We use to love big purses cause it makes my moneys notes all flat and neat! But now i don't think its working since i'm lazy to bring it everywhere. So that day i went to sign up for my driving course and i didn't bring my IC cause I didn't think i needed it. Plus because my purse is too big i didn't bother to bring it out all the time too. Thus that time an idea came to my mind and i created this purses that is simple, easy to carry, small and cute for girls who doesn't bring much :D

PURE HANDMADE.





its exactly a size of a note 2! :P Planning to make and sell this pouch! But preordering is needed cause i need time to make it! :) Hope you guys like it! If anyone is interested in buying you can comment down below! :D 
Thanks a lot! Will update more design for sale!

 P/S : Please do not steal this deisgn! Thank you! :)

much love, 
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment