Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

BBQ on the 1st day of 2014!

Helllo everybody! Its 2014 already I can't believe it! Time flies so fast, yet there's still so much to do! Anyways today this blogpost is gonna be about how i spend my 1st day of 2014!
I'm so grateful to be able to spend time on this day i get to welcome 2014 with one of my closest friend shu qi :) For real on new year's eve i was suppose to hold a BBQ party to countdown with my high school friends but unfortunately the guys wanted to go countdown somewhere else *who knows where lol*. Anyways so they asked me if i could change it to the 1st day of 2014, and of course i said yes lol. So shu qi came at 11pm on new year's eve to countdown with me and also help me with getting ready for tmr's bbq. I'm so grateful she's willing to help me and did it with no complains! Thank you! So we woke up early, prepare foods set up the table............ and its 5pm alreadyy! 
The earliest person who came was Mei Yan (not including shu qi la ) ! So happy to see her again after like 2 months? She's a really great friend and we only started kinda being really good friends this year and i'm grateful to have her in my life :D Then after awhile the guys started coming. The guys start the fire and we girls go get the food we prepared, then the bbq began :) 
After munching on good foods and filling our tummies, its time to relax and enjoy each other companies. We went inside the living hall and start searching for movies. The last time they came for steamboat, we all watched a horror movie call 'Hide And Seek' and it was funny seeing the guys being scared lol. So I decided to watch another scary movie and we chose 'Insidious 2' haha. As always, the guys were scared some even screamed lolol ( bunched of chickens hahha ) After the movie, they helped to clean up the place and left but shu qi stays cause i'm scared to sleep alone tonight lol i have excuse kay im a girl :P hahha
So yeah that's probably how i spend the 1st day of 2014! Thanks for reading and have a great year everyone!








 

thanks for coming guys! :)
muchlove, 

Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment