Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Saturday, December 7, 2013

SPM IS FINALLY OVERRR! Quick update bout me!

YES! The big exam is finally over and i'm finally free! Sometimes I wonder we studied so hard for these two years and it just ended just like that? Sometimes i don't think its worth it but ohh wells its finally finished. Now i can finally chill and relax at home but...... i feel so lifeless now -.- Waking up in the morning ( more like afternoon lol ), watched tv, videos, online and its already night time... and then its sleep time. LIFE IS SO BORING! I don't know how my brother could do it after his PMR lol. I need to find something to do.
Anyways recently just went Sepang with my friends right after my chinese exam (I never knew Sepang have beach thou all i had in mind was just the F1 track located there ) and the trip was quite fun :P The most fun thing was everyone is still awake at 5am in the morning but I was the only one who is high and unable to sleep lol. AFter that day my life became more lifeless day by day...
Nothing much to blog about thou. Sry. Hopefully there's more events coming up for me to update!

7 comments:

  1. don't want go to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. U blog is very good so I following u. U after spm want to do what? Me is who?u don't know me

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :D umm not sure yet. May I know who is you then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also don't know me is your friend or what...call me `X` and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u don't know me....

    ReplyDelete