Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sports Day + Boy Brigades band concert! :)

Hello peps! I know i know its been long time since i blogged again. So sorrrrryyy! Anyways today i'm going to blog my school SPORTS DAY! YAYYYY.... i guess?
So i was suppose to do the sepaduk ( the person who carries the sign for blur house ) but then i give up after one time rehearsal -.- Its tooooooo HOT LAH! The weather is just killing me so i just quit my job and just stay to be the photographer of the day hah. So we reached there in the morning 6.30a.m. cause my lil brother is going to be a mascot. Not gonna tell you what but its something that is loved recently. Wanna know? Keep reading! Okayy then i went to the green house to see how's my friends are preparing. Most of my friends are green house that's why I went to pay a visit there 1st. I'm actuallt blue house lol. So yeah most of my friends was also a mascot of the day for green house! hahaha anticipate for the pictures cause they are kinda lame lol.After that i went to take photos of other houses photo. Then I helped out in green house :P What a betrayer hor. haha after that its time! We all went down to the field. Marching.. speeches.. bla bla bla. I was just walking around taking pictures or camwhoring haha didn't even bother bout the events unless my friends are participating. After the events we just take photos for memories :') Don't really know what to write for sports day now so just see the photos lah.

Haow painting his face green lol.









Tron - Gerald

Chew doing his make up for joker! Damn scary lo

Stoner JiaRen aka Maggie








Spot Shu Qi she's buttercup from powerpuffgirls lol. 

So yeah this is my little brother in it! So cute hor? haha
Minion! - Wei Yan


Red Indian - Wen Heng!


Thai-nese lady wanna be - Andy Saw

Joker preparing to run.

Haow and I :D 

Mellisa Me and Willie!


Shu Qi and I :P 

Kar-Ryn, Mei Yan, Me and Shu Qi
Sarah is the bomb.
 last photo of the sports day! :)
I find this year Sports Day is so so so so so cute cause everyone is like cartoons and super heros haha. Great day to end our last sports day :')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sports day, we and Shu Qi quickily rushed home and bathe cause we need to go for the BB band concert! It was so rushing i can't even finish my lunch :( Then we off to wait at Bukit Jalil's bus stop to wait for haow's mom to come and fetch us. While waiting bro told us some stupid/funny stuffs happen to him in class LMAO. Then off we go for the concert! Didn't really took photos cause its not really interesting. But after today i didn't know that just playing with bells can make such a harmony and lovely song. This tells me not to under estimate something that you thought its so useless lol. After that me, cass, shu qi, kar-ryn and haow when and sit the LRT to Sri Petaling for dinner. My legs was hurting like shyt and i can't walk fast cause i was wearing heels! But thank god haow helped me with the walking :') Half way Kar-Ryn shoe rosak pulak. So they went back to Cass to get shoes since she lived in Sri Petaling. Then off we start our journey to the a random restaurant to sit down and eat. But sadly Haow had to leave early cause he needs to go to PD :( aww. So that was about what i did on 1 single day ! So tiring.

3rd KL BB! 

whatcha laughing at Maggie?


Edgar :)


The day was kinda awkward and down cause there's a lot of stuffs going on which we shall not name. So yeah and Shu Qi stayed over for 2 days! :) yay. That's probably bout it ! Thanks for reading. 
P/S: Shu Qi just left :( Who's gonna sleep with me tonight? :(

Nights all! Ending a photo of us :) Love this photo cause he's smiling nicely like finally haha

me and haow :D 

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment