Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, May 27, 2013

Tsuya Tsuya!



Never heard of this brand before until I was walking around with mom in Gurney Plaza - Penang. We 1st was looking at its awesome dead skin remove thing and then the sales girl started to introduce us more stuffs lol. The sales girl was super friendly so we just listened to her lah since she's so nice wanna introduce us the product. She introduced us the Snail Bubble Mask! I was quite amazed because this mask came with a electronic brush to clean our face! Yes you didn't heard it wrongly a brush! According to her this is the 1st brush ever to be invented to clean pores on our faces. It is also save to use it around  our eyes! The brush is electronic, it gives mild vibration that massages and give blood circulation to our face :)
Snail Bubble Mask!
Its really amazing that when you squeeze it, its like jelly then when you apply on your face it turns into bubble! The bubble is said to oxidise our face :) After applying we use the brush to go over all our face for 2-3 minutes then rinse it! :)
packaging of the brush.
omg see super fine until you can't even see it!  The brush diameter is smaller than our pore so that it can go into our skin and clean throughout! The brush is super soft too! 
it comes with a stand too!
After brushing our faces and rinse with clean water. Take of the brush and just leave it to dry till the next morning! The brush is detachable.Very easy to use! :)

The girl is so damn generous lor. When she heard me saying wanna buy nail base, she quickily gave me a sample of nail buffer and test it on my nails. Guess what its super awesome! My nails turns super shiny just by 2 steps! 
Ohhhh she also gave my mom a sample of gel eye liner! :D Super worth it lor this trip to penang hahaha. Bought the snail mask and brush get a free nail buffer and gel eye liner :P ngehehe. That's basically all! thanks for reading!


muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

3 comments: