Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, May 27, 2013

nails for June holiday :)

So i've painted my nails for these 2 weeks of holiday :) As usual i go with sweet and cute style. So yeah here's are my nails :)


simple, cute and elegant :)

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment