Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, May 27, 2013

Penang - Day 2!

Day 2 in penang was okay.. all we do is eat eat eattttt! haha just took photos of our breakfast which is malay food that my cousin introduced us to :) not bad! Anything in penang is awesome lah basically. I just realised that many people came to penang too! Even Chuckei! lol. Anyways here's some potd! just food during breakfast lol enjoy drooling.






that's all. 
hahahaha sry guys there wasn't much

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment