Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, May 27, 2013

Grandpa's birthday!

So yeah grandpa's birthday falls on the wesak day which means its a holiday! Aunties had a big plan to celebrate grandpa's birthday. Went back to Penang earlier in the morning 5am and reached there at 10am. Had breakfast, checked in hotel and there goes our preparation for tonight :) We 1st reached 3rd aunties house for a family photoshoot. I was so nervous cause i haven't been taking these kinda photos in ages lol. Everyone was so paiseh haha. The photographer was so enthusiastic in taking good pictures for us. He even asked us to pose weird poses. It was really fun! haha. After the photoshoot end then off we go for dinner. Dinner was so so the food wasn't that nice so didn't bother to take photos for it lol. After dinner, we went back to 3rd aunt house for karaoke session haha. I didn't sing cause i can't and i suck lol. Everyone elses singing was (Y) After that, we went back to the hotel and zzZ. haha that's all :)

POTD
breakfast - Loh Mee!

Loh Bak! 
















cousin brothers and bro.

mom's family.

my hair ♥.



smallest aunty and family.

fruit juices.

1st dish.

failed.


happy family :)


that's all for day 1 :D

muchlove,
Wei.Yun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment