Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Monday, May 27, 2013

Brother's graduation day! 18 May 2013

Yelloww people! Its been a long time since i've blogged. Sorry for not updating if i had any followers who reads my blog or i dont have any? (lol) Anyways this post is going to be about my brother's graduation day! :) 2 years flew just like that! *snaps fingers. Can't believe that he's gradtuating already. My brother he's all grown up going into society soon :') Time flies... lol Nothing to blog about actually just wanna post some photos here to keep it since my brother dont let my save it on his computer lol. Anyways here are the potd! :D

there goes my big bro! :') 


his baby girl Michelle :P


flowers for the graduation boy and girl :)




someone's flower lol :P

le family and girlfriend.

mama, gor gor and papa


the boys ;)

me and bro! :P

i look super fat wtf.

refreshment drink! Ice lemon tea.

dessert!
banana muffin and fruit tart! yum.
that's basically all
thanks for scrolling for nothing lol


much love,
Wei.Yun

No comments:

Post a Comment