Inside of you there is a whole world, different from the one outside me. When I am happy you will find beautiful nature inside me, trees and clear sky. You will find calm blue sea when I am relaxing, & you will find rough desert when I am sad. I also have this stormy wind when I am angry, yet I have the beautiful rosy garden when I am in love. I wish you can choose which of those to always see inside of me, but you should accept them all if you want me, because thats how I am.
I'm imperfect.
No one is.
;)





Love is something you can't touch, but feel it

~

Saturday, June 23, 2018

My Must Have Hair Product + Review ! Lux Luminique + Pantene 3 minute Miracle + Loreal Extraordinary Oil ( Not Sponsored )

Hello! Back with another post this time and is finally about my must have hair product 2018! Many have asked me how i keep my hair healthy for all these years but I couldn't really share what hair product which I think is really good until i could not live without. But recently, after so so many years I've finally found it! So I can't wait to make a post about it and share with you all! 

A short briefing about my hair, I've always have long dark brown hair and it was always very healthy until I've only dyed my hair for the 1st time last year when i was 21 lol Yes very late i know. The reason why I didn't dye my hair was because I always hear people complaining how their hair turned very dry after dyeing them and also people who literally tell me not to dye my hair saying I'll regret it due to the side effect. But as a youngster/teenager I've always wanted to try dying my hair to light brown or even colourful colours. So I've made a big step by dying my dark brown hair to light brown when I was 21! But as months pass by with constantly exposing my hair to heat by curling my hair and also re-dying my hair for a few a times, I've finally experienced dry hair! Hair will tangled up and frizzy after blow drying despite I've already put hair oil and hair conditioner! So I tried a lot of different hair products that says to help dry hair in the market, from drugstores to high end products but still i couldn't find the perfect product for my hair until now! 

I've discovered these product through a Taiwanese Beauty Channel when these products are being introduced and was raved by the hair stylist in the show so I was really tempted to try but it wasn't in the market in Malaysia yet. So I've waited for it to launch and I've tried it and to my surprise it did not disappoint me at all! ( I've gone through several bottles of it already for my hair conditioner & hair oil ) 

With such a long intro its finally time for us to get into the product ! 

TADAAAAA!



 Hair Shampoo - LUX Luminique Volume Shine


Tbh I've only used this product for a few months now due to it only just launched a few months ago, but I'm not gonna lie that this is actually the cure for my dry hair! I chose the volume shine one instead of the one for dry hair cause i thought my hair needed more volume but I was so surprised when i only used this hair shampoo for the 1st time to wash my hair without any hair conditioner or hair oil, my hair turned out silky smooth and not frizzy at all! Most importantly, my hair ends were not dry and feels really moisturised. I thought it was just me trying trick myself into it due to me getting it because it was raved by the hair stylist and I really trust her. So I tried to wash my hair again without my hair conditioner and hair oil and the outcome is the same! Its so amazing! 


They have 3 types of shampoo catered to your need : 


Just for your information, I've switched to Non-silicone hair shampoo because it is so much better for the environment. But I've tried other non silicone hair shampoo before, it doesn't lather much foam so I feel like i didn't really clean my hair well. But this product is non-silicone and still lathers very well! best of both worlds! 


YES AGREE ON EVERYTHING STATED! 

Hair conditioner - Pantene 3Minute Miracle 


Indeed a miracle! You don't even need 3 minute to get silky smooth hair! It goes so perfectly with the Lux hair shampoo as it leaves a sweet floral smell to your hair every time you use it! I've gone through several of these ever since It launched and most importantly Its not expensive !

Hair oil - Loreal Extraordinary Oil Elseve Gold 3 in 1 for Normal and Dry Hair 


Love using this on damp hair before blow drying and also after drying. It makes a really huge different if you apply it on damp hair before blow drying as it really helps reduce tangles. Moreover, It also leaves a really sweet and floral scent on ur hair! I was once complimented that my hair smells really nice and thought that i used a perfume! (I've Also gone through a few of these already!)

Tips and tricks : Buy hair products that leaves similar scent if not it might smell weird if its not. Besides, if you are using perfume also bare in mind to use similar scent as ur hair too! I'm more of a girl that likes fresh hair smell instead of using perfume. 

That's all for this long post of my must have hair products! If you tried my combination or you have your must have hair products feel free to share it with me I would love to know too! 


You can purchase them here :
Lux Luminique Hair Shampoo 
Pantene 3 minute Miracle Hair Conditioner
Loreal Extraordinary Elseve Gold Hair Oil 


Thanks for reading!

Till next time!

Much love,
Wei.Yun
xoxo


You can also follow me on social media :

Instagram, snapchat, twitter : weiiyunnnn

1 comment: